Nan Fung Centre, a complex of commercial building and shopping arcade, is managed by Nan Fung Property Management in Tsuen Wan. As one of the large-scale commercial centres in the district in the early years, Nan Fung Centre offers 750 office units and 156 shop units. Nan Fung Centre strives to improve energy efficiency by measures such as replacement of T5 fluorescent tubes to LED tubes and installation of water tap timer. Furthermore, Nan Fung Centre proactively participates in various green programmes and has signed up the Energy Saving Charter to support energy saving and sustainability.
- Replacement of T5 fluorescent tubes to LED lighting tubes
- Installation of the water cooling tower condensing water system for the central A/C supply to reduce electricity consumption
- Installation of water flow controllers for water taps inside the public toilets
- Reduce the operating hours of lift service and lighting
- Use the building management system (BMS system) to control the operation of the central A/C supply
- Recognized as the “Hong Kong Green Organization”
- Support the “Energy Saving Charter”