This development is a government quarter for Immigration Department, which comprises a total of 112 numbers of quarter units with 16 numbers of H-grade and 96 nos. of G-grade units, a building management office, guard booth, amenity/communal areas (including a multi-function room and outdoor children playing fixtures/facilities), 15 numbers of car parking spaces, 2 numbers of motorcycle parking spaces, a loading/unloading bay and green landscape features on the ground floor & rooftop of the building and perimeter wall.
- Public Transport, basic services and public recreational facilities are well available within 500m walking distance from the site.
- Over 20% of site area is provided with soft landscape to reduce heat island effect.
- Non-CFC based refrigerants are used.
- Construction waste management is adopted and waste recycling facilities are provided.
- Modular and Standardized Design is adopted.
- Recycled Materials are used.
- Most of the building materials are manufactured within 800km from the site.
- BEC 2012 (Rev.1) is complied.
- Passive energy saving measures in respect of site planning, building envelope, natural ventilation and active building services system in common areas are adopted.
- Energy management in respect of energy efficiency appliances, testing and commissioning system and operation and maintenance system has been adopted.
- Water saving sanitary fittings are adopted for both potable and flushing water systems.
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Desirable indoor environmental quality is achieved in respect of security, hygiene, indoor air quality, ventilation, lighting quality, acoustic and amenities.
Innovations and Additions
- IAQ Excellent Class is achieved for the Management Office and Multi-Function Room.
- Twin Tank is adopted for potable and flushing water systems.