Located in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, K11 Art Mall is a seven-storey shopping complex, connecting Hyatt Regency and The Masterpiece. Established in 2008 by Founder and Chairman Mr. Adrian Cheng, K11 combines Art‧People‧Nature as its core values and pioneers an “art x commerce” sustainable lifestyle business model.
In art we live. K11 is an art playground where cultural creatives gather and ideas are formed. This brand philosophy inspired the garden concept building design, the consideration of human and nature in facilities management, and innovation in operation and public engagement. Our efforts in enhancing green public space and building performance have been widely recognised. K11 regenerates the humanistic experience by engaging our team, nearby businesses, and the visitors to shop and enjoy our public space, join our energy saving and waste reduction campaigns, and maintain a regular sustainability dialogue.
- Providing sitting facilities which are open to public during building operation period within the shopping mall and at the public open space.
- Provision of acoustic treatment to the building services equipment including air-cooled chiller, water-cooled chiller and cooling tower to minimise the noise nuisance to neighbours.
- Minimising lighting pollution, provide automatic control by BMS to switch off the external lighting during 23:00 to 07:00 hours.
- Organising different educational and promotion campaigns to educate and advocate the behavioral change of building users in respect of Site Aspects.
- Providing various value-added services to our customers by offering baby-trolley lending service, self-service lockers, money exchange service, provision of sick bag and complimentary shopping bag etc.
- Barrier free access provisions are provided to ensure full access to pertinent building facilities for persons with disability.