With almost 100 stores and over 300 hourly car parking spaces, TKO Plaza is a one-stop shopping arcade located in Tseung Kwan O for shopping, dining and entertainment. Under the management of Nan Fung Property Management, TKO Plaza continuously enhances its green management system and initiate different measures, including proactive engagement with stakeholders for green education and introduction of green facilities.
- To promote sustainable development among the landlord, tenants, customers, suppliers and contractors for building a healthy environment, we have established our long-term strategy based on 5P – Property, People, Professionalism, Participation and Partnership for ultimately achieving our Vision of “We Improve the Quality of Life”.
- Promotion of environmental protection via support to green programmes, e.g. participation of No Air Con Night, Enough Plastic Day, collection of batteries, plastic bottles, paper & metal for recycling.
- Implementation of programmes for waste electrical and electronic equipment donation and recycling.
- Installation of controllers to automatically control the lighting schedule of the car park, the main lobby, lifts and maintain indoor temperature at an adaptive thermal comfort level.
- Utilization of natural sunlight with ceiling glass to reduce energy consumption.
- Control on provision of air conditioning and lighting at vacant shops. Stop providing air conditioning inside the fitting out premises from the power source. The return louver along with the air supply diffuser will be sealed up to prohibit dust or harmful particles entering the ducting of the system.