A groundbreaking vision of excellence is what sets Pacific Place apart.
Since opening in 1988, Pacific Place has established itself as Hong Kong’s premier lifestyle hub, a mixed-used development that continues to evolve and grow as the ultimate place to shop, dine, work, stay, live, relax and play.
Conveniently located above Admiralty MTR station, the mall at Pacific Place offers over 711,000 square feet of world-class shopping and dining. Seamlessly integrated with this prestigious retail and leisure destination are three Grade-A office towers (One, Two and Three Pacific Place), a quartet of renowned five-star hotels (Conrad, Island Shangri-La, JW Marriott, and The Upper House), plus an exclusive 270-suite apartment residence.
In 2011, Pacific Place completed an inspirational redesign of the mall, working in collaboration with globally acclaimed designer Thomas Heatherwick to set a new standard for contemporary luxury.
- Comply with ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Certification
- Comply with ISO 50001 Energy Management System (EnMS) Certification
- Comply with ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) Certification
- Provide Electronic Operation and Maintenance Platform
- Provide sufficient enhanced barrier free access provisions
- Provide sufficient facilities / services for Corporate Social Responsibility
- Provide sufficient amenities for operation and maintenance
Materials and Waste Aspects
- Conduction of Waste Stream Audit.
- Provide pick-up service for waste recycling
- Develop and implement an effective Waste Management Plan
- High Efficiency Water-Cooled Chiller with Variable Speed Chilled Water Pumps.
- Utilization of EC Plug Fans for Air Handling Units.
- Modernization of Lift and Escalators.
- Installation of flow restrictors for lavatory water taps.
- Gold Certificate under ‘Quality Water Supply Scheme for Buildings – Fresh Water’
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Achieving Indoor Air Quality Certification Scheme – “Excellent Class” for office common areas and “Good Class” for mall’s common areas for more than 5 years
Innovations and Additions
- Green Building Award 2019 - Grand Award in Existing Buildings Category
- WasteWi$e Certification – Excellent Level
- IAQWi$e Certification – Excellent Level