The new CIC headquarters is a premise with the provision of the bare shell condition. Raised floor system and A/C system are installed as the provisional facilities. The facilities setting of the new CIC headquarters shall consist of workstations for various management and departments to accommodate around 110 staff, a reception area, a conference room, meeting rooms, a central mailing room, a pantry with multi-function purpose, lavatories, mother care room and other office ancillary facilities.
1. Comfort Indoor Environment
- Provision of 5m2 green wall in pantry area to provide a visual comfort and relax environment.
- Ascertaining Indoor Air Quality(IAQ) in Excellent Class.
- Provision of independent exhaust form printing rooms to exhaust pollutant sources existed.
- Provision of an ascertain thermal comfort by zoning and thermostat control, occupancy sensor, control of blinds by daylight sensor and provisions of openable windows for mixed mode/natural ventilation.
- Designing workstation layout to allow over 80% of them has a direct line of sight to external vision glazing.
2. Lighting, MVAC Control and Energy Monitoring System
- Lighting and MVAC system controlled by zoning, daylight dimming control, occupancy sensors, task light, iPad interface to all lightings and MVAC.
- Provisions of digital Real Time Energy Use Display to metering and monitoring for electrical and MVAC systems.
- Designing workstation layout to allow over 85% of them has a natural light luminance level of 100 lux and color rendering index of 80.
- Upkeep office temperature around 23.5 oC~ 25.5 oC to provide a comfort working space to staff.
3. Use of Material and Recycle
- Office furniture is reused from salvaged furniture and partitions.
- Flooring, internal wall and door material are made from recycled materials with EMS certification and ceiling materials are manufactured locally with EMS certification.
- Waste recycle facilities are provide for cans, plastic, paper, glass, and rechargeable battery in office area.
4. Water Use
- Water efficient fixtures had been installed to achieve 42% reduction of annual potable water consumption. Dual flush water closet and sensor type urinal are also installed to achieve 10.5% reduction of annual sewage discharge. Water dispensers instead of bottled water are provided for the Project.