Cheung Fung Industrial Building, located at the Tsuen Wan district, was completed in 1989 with 121 units and 77 car parking spaces. Cheung Fung Industrial Building has implemented various measures in energy saving, water conservation and waste management, such as replacement of T5 fluorescent tubes to LED tubes, installation of water tap timer, usage of recycling bins and participation of green and recycle programmes, etc. To further support sustainable development, Cheung Fung Industrial Building signed up the Energy Saving Charter and obtained the Hong Kong Green Organization Certificate.
- Replacement of T5 fluorescent tubes to LED tubes
- Installation of water tap timer at public toilets
- Recycling bins placed at the lobby
- Implementation of food recycling campaigns such as collection of mooncake and Chinese New Year food
- Plantation at the lift lobby as green features
- Recognized as the “Hong Kong Green Organization”
- Support the “Energy Saving Charter”