The project is a single floor CIC BIM Space comprising the BIM lab, showcase & networking area, multipurpose area, boardroom, meeting rooms, pantry and office. CIC BIM Space is established to organise more BIM related events and to provide diversified supports, including showcasing of BIM technologies and applications, collaboration with industry partners and stakeholders to promote adoption of BIM via seminars and workshops ,and provision of a knowledge hub and advisory service.
Green Building Attributes
- Long Term Lease, Conserve the natural resources, reduce the waste Induced by moving.
- Dedicated Shuttle Bus Service to MTR Station, Promoting Mass Transport.
- Surrounded by assorted Recreational Facilities to fulfill one’s leisure need.
- Low environmental impact cleaning product and method
- User Manuals to guide the visitors and employees to use the green features effectively
- Ergonomic workstation to protect physical wellness of employees
- Reuse Existing Furniture, Conserve the natural resources, reduce the waste
- Wall, Ceiling and Carpet from accredited environmentally manufacturers
- Conserve part of the existing false ceiling and carpet
- Excellence in energy efficiency of lighting
- Task Light - individual control to eliminate waste on unoccupied workstations
- 24/7 energy monitoring on each major categories of energy consumptions to support targeted energy saving strategies
- Water Quality Complied to WSD requirement
- Sanitary Fittings with high Water Saving performance
- Tap water dispenser to replace bottle water
Indoor Environmental Quality
- Thorough Pre-occupancy Flush-Out adopting USEPA recommended methodology
- All workstations enjoy natural lighting illuminance level at 100 lux or more
- More than 90% of the workstations has view to outside
Innovations and Additions
- Education Plan on sustainable offices